Robot boyfriend tried to sing alternative rock songs to me.
[REBLOGGABLE VERSION BY REQUEST]
I’m not sure if I know many cool facts but I know some things that may be interesting?
- It’s believed that this temple was originally suppose to be the Wind Temple. In earlier interviews, Miyamoto explained there were to be 6 Magic Medallions this including wind. Saria’s route in Ganon’s Castle plays on wind as well and the design on the Forest Medallion appears to look like some kind of vortex of wind:
- Not a fact but more of a theory, people believe the Forest Temple is more of a mansion. It’s said a wealthy family must have lived there, the Poe Sisters, but were corrupted by black magic thus leaving the mansion in ruins for years.
- The original Fire Temple theme was changed because it included Islamic chanting.
- There’s an Eyeball Switch that unbars a door when hit but the area that it leads to can be accessed without doing this. The Arrows don’t play a part in completing the Fire Temple.
- There’s a vast majority of rooms within the Fire Temple that are not dangerously hot so you could venture in without equipping the Goron Tunic. The only places where it would cause danger are the rooms with large pits of lava. You could still try to beat Volvagia without it, you’d just have to do it very quickly.
- Death Mountain Crater and the Fire Temple might be the Goron Mines in Twilight Princess.
- The Fire Temple could be related to Dragon Roost Cavern in Wind Waker because of the paintings within that look like images of Volvagia:
- It’s also possible the Fire Temple was once the Fire Sanctuary in Skyward Sword.
- It’s believed that this temple was originally suppose to be the Ice Temple. Ruto’s route in Ganon’s Castle also plays on ice. Parts of the Ice Temple could have been used to create what we now know as the Ice Caverns. The symbol on the Water Medallion also resembles a snowflake:
- This temple is known as one of the most frustrating dungeons in OoT because of the confusing layout and the frequent need to pause the game to equip and unequip the Iron Boots. This caused Eiji Aonuma to apologize for the layout and promised for the 3DS remake to make it less frustrating.
- And change it did, the Iron Boots became and item and the dungeon gained glowing marks on the walls and doors to signal where the player was to go next.
- It is possible to gain the Longshot without gaining the Bow from the Forest Temple. But it’s still necessary to gain the Hookshot from Dampe to enter the Temple.
- If you were able to go into the Shadow Temple before the Water Temple and gain the Hover Boots you could beat the Water Temple much quicker.
- Farore’s Wind can help make this dungeon less frustrating by using it near doors to water rising tablets so you can warp back to them later.
- The boat in this dungeon resembles the Ghost Ship in Phantom Hourglass.
- The fire symbol outside of the Shadow Temple is actually a reference to what the Fire Medallion did in the Beta version of OoT. This symbol is removed in OoT 3DS.
- The fans in this temple are believed to belonged to the removed Wind Temple. This can be supported by the fans included in Saria’s route in Ganon’s Castle.
- If you aim the Longshot at one of the stars on the nipple of the statue in the middle of this dungeon Link grapples onto it. He can’t grapple anywhere else on the statues body but the iron gate hidden in it’s face.
- If you aim the Longshot at the chest with the Silver Gauntlets in them as an adult, Link can reach the East side of the temple.
- There’s an image above one of the doorways that appears to look like Vaati:
Cool zelda facts! :)
I will never shop at that store ever!!!
i thought this was a joke but
and even if it were
but when I say Angelic Pretty’s spokeswoman told me just the same everybody says I am a liar!
I believe you! I heard the same thing from various people when I was in Japan. To give a bit more context to it though, I was told that “Some brands don’t want to make bigger sizes, because skinny Japanese girls don’t want to wear the same clothes that a fatter person could wear, because it might make people think they were fat too.”
Yup, that is literally it. Bitches be cray-cray.
Wow just wow, what a super douche.
I very whole-heartedly and honestly and sincerely will have more faith in humanity when Deborah Anderson, director of new bullshit documentary “Aroused” is shot through her skull and bleeds on the ground.
You can’t “go beyond the surface” by glamorizing the surface. What a truly fucked up and twisted soul to release a documentary that “softens” the industry by objectifying women just as badly as the industry all for the sake of promoting and selling her stupid photo book.
Honestly, if I saw her on fire, I wouldn’t even piss on her to help her out. I’d just watch and thank lord god Krishna buddha for the amazing moment of her death.
I know that sounds vicious. But I don’t believe this world will ever be a better place with so much scum inhabiting it.
A tree raping a girl is really not that fucking awesome.
Go get a hobby so that you can stop being amazed by stupid bullshit.